East Longmeadow Garden Club Scholarship
Applicant must presently be an East Longmeadow High School senior or a recent graduate of ELHS who is planning to attend an institution of higher learning. An applicant may also be a graduate student who is planning to attend an institution of higher learning or an East Longmeadow resident who has been accepted to a special program.
- $1,000 scholarship
- Eligibility and application
- Send completed application and transcript to Mrs. Rae Davis, 50 Mayfair Street, East Longmeadow, MA 01028
East Longmeadow Scholarship Foundation
E.L. residents accepted by or enrolled in an accredited college or technical school. Two separate applications are available.
- General scholarship and Engineering (or related field) scholarship
- Information and application available at East Longmeadow Public Library or ELHS Guidance Department or email
Celeste O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 15 postmark
Berkshire Bank Foundation
The program is open to all high school seniors, current college students or adults who are pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited, non-profit college or technical school.
- Additional information: Berkshire Bank Foundation Scholarship Awards Program
Big Y Scholarship Program
Big Y Scholarships are open to graduating high school seniors, undergrad, and graduate students. Employees, their dependents, customers, and their dependents are encouraged to apply.
- The online application is available from Nov 1st – Feb 1st – https://www.bigy.com/Community/Scholarships
- Notifications are emailed in early April.
Community Foundations of Western MA
The Foundation administers scholarships and interest-free loan funds, through one centralized application process, to over 700 applicants totaling $2 million in awards to undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Additional information: http://communityfoundation.org/scholarships/apply/
- The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts accepts completed applications from
January 1 through March 31.
Greater Boston PFLAG
Each year Greater Boston PFLAG awards scholarship money to high school seniors who have demonstrated leadership in improving their school’s climate for LGBTQ youth.
- Additional information: https://gbpflag.org/initiatives-k-scholarship/
- Deadline: February 28.
The HCC Foundation has over $200,000 in scholarships available for new, current and transferring students. You must be enrolled at HCC or have been accepted for the upcoming academic year in order to be eligible for all HCC scholarships.
- Additional information: https://www.hcc.edu/alumni-and-friends/the-hcc-foundation/scholarships,
Henry David Thoreau Foundation Scholarship
The Henry David Thoreau Foundation identifies and supports outstanding young leaders from Massachusetts who are committed to safeguarding the environmental welfare of future generations.
- Additional information: www.thoreauscholar.org
- Deadline: February 1
MA Broadcasters Association Scholarship
Students who are permanent residents of Massachusetts and plan to or are enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning are encouraged to apply.
- Additional information: http://www.massbroadcasters.org/scholarship
- Deadline: April 17.
MA JCI Senate Scholarship
U.S. Junior Chamber International (JCI) Senate Foundation grants $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who plan to continue their education at accredited post-secondary colleges, universities or vocational schools.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Must be a high school senior who is a legal resident of the City of Springfield, attends one of its public, private or parochial schools, has a GPA of 3.5 or above and is involved in his/her church and/or community at large.
Polish Junior League of MA, Inc.
The league has three scholarships set up for Polish heritage students, each with various criteria.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund
Offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, their community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
- Additional information: https://phillips-scholarship.org/new-applicants/
- The application will be available online in January.